PHASE I INFRASTRUCTURE
- 3 pad-ready sites to accommodate 2.9M SF of industrial space
- Pedestrian Bridge that’s part of the Old Tampa Hwy sidewalk improvements was installed successfully March 8th
- All Phase 1 underground utilities are 100% complete as of March 1st
- Lakeland Electric power to serve Phase 1 facilities activated March 10th
- Irrigation complete & Landscaping to start March 20th
- All Phase 1 construction improvements complete by May 15th
- Turnover and Acceptance by City July 1st
LOT 2 (BUILDING 200)
- Building 2 – 705K SF spec cross-dock facility
- Asphalt paving complete as of March 7th
- Lakeland Electric power activation targeted for March 20th
- Landscaping & irrigation targeted to be complete March 24th
- Dock doors prepped for hydraulic lift equipment scheduled to arrive for installation in July.
- Painting of interior side of tilt panels’ to be complete March 20th. Exterior painting completed March 10th.
- Glass storefronts at building corners to be complete March 24th.
- All Building 200 Improvements completed by Marcobay March 31st